10.16.2008

My Life in Verse 10.16.08

For this place and this time of my life, here is my life in verse(s):



"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity," (1 Timothy 4:12).

"I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus," (Philippians 3:14).

"Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life," (Proverbs 4:23).

"For whoever finds me finds life and receives favor from the LORD," (Proverbs 8:35).

"May I continue to find favor in your eyes, my lord," she said. "You have given me comfort and have spoken kindly to your servant—though I do not have the standing of one of your servant girls," (Ruth 2:13).

"Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord," (Psalm 27:14).

"May your unfailing love come to me, O LORD, your salvation according to your promise; then I will answer the one who taunts me, for I trust in your word," (Psalm 119:41-42).

Psalm 145... all of it, especially 14-20

No comments: