10.09.2010

The End of My Blog as We Know It

Howdy faithful (maybe 3) readers, haha! After much prayer and thought, I have decided to end my blogging for this season. While my hope for it was to provide a means for family and friends to keep up with our family's happenings, to encourage and edify the body of Christ, and to declare the gospel to those who have not yet been transformed by its power, I feel that I can better work toward those ends outside the realm of a blog at this time. Thanks for reading with me and sharing in my life in this way. I may be back in a later season, especially if I start up a small WAHM (work at home mom) craft company as I am praying about doing. But for now, it's the end of my blog as we know it. :)

Grace and peace, dear blog world friends,
Loler

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As long as you still get on Buzz or facebook every now and then, I'll still be able to keep up somewhat. :-)

Otherwise, maybe I'll run into you the next time I'm in the DFW area and we can catch up then. :-)

Hope you are doing well!

Astro said...

It's the end of the blog as we know it…







…AND I FEEL FINE!

It had to be said.