6.01.2010

Picture Update

Since pictures were requested, here is what I have been up to:

These are the curtains I made for the guest room that resulted in MUCH sanctification. :) With the changed perspective I shared a post or so ago, my dislike for sewing is slowly decreasing.

I sewed a bulletin board cover that had about three redesigns thanks to my inability to cut straight. I wanted to bring some of the red (not really red, but I've never been good with color names) curtain color to the other side of the room. I must thank my darling husband a thousand times for doing the sewing math for me - one's brain gets pretty fried after so many redesigns.

I finished the door curtains for our fake French doors, and my wonderful hubby graciously took the time to hang them so evenly even though he's got an uber busy week! Here are before and after pictures.

I finally started crocheting baby girl's baby blanket (this is my second attempt to start - the first started with an incorrect chain count. Boo).


Nothing increases one's affections for sewing like fun fabric! Hooray! These are my recent fabric purchases for burp cloths and cloth diaper wipes. I have started the measuring and cutting and will try to post instructions and pictures for anyone who is interested in making their own later.


1 comment:

Preeti said...

i miss you. that is all.